Orcas Island Whale Watching
Small group whale watching tours on some of the fastest boats in the region with GUARANTEED WHALES! See whales with us or come again for FREE.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- High Speed Vessels
- 3-4 hour tour
- 8.1% Washington State sales tax and applicable fees. The taxes and fees are required by the governing authority and not within local supplier's control
What's excluded :
Our smaller, faster vessels take you out for whales and wildlife. We head out into the San Juans and Canadian Gulf islands to search for Orca, Humpbacks, Grays, and Minkes. We see whales on 98% of our tours! We also see many other varieties of wildlife including porpoises, seals, sea lions, sea birds, and otters. We also customize Private Charters and can add fishing, kayaking, island hopping and more!
Departure Point :120 Sucia Dr, Eastsound, WA 98245, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have limited the passenger loading to 50% of seat capacity and increased our sanitation measures.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Outer Island Excursions