Original Explorer - Jadesails Halong Luxurious Day Tours
- 2 hour-riding luxurious comfortable limousine via new expressway
- Wifi and charging on luxurious comfort limousine
- 8 hours-cruise from river to the sea aboard newest luxury limousine
- Kayaking/ local rowing boat through an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons
- Swimming in a quiet cover with amazing backdrop
- Passing the genuine float houses of local fisher folks
- Cooking spring rolls demonstration and sunset party
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water - Free water on the transfer
- Coffee and/or Tea - Free tea at Sunset party
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Massage service
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks at lunch is charged
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
07.00 - 7:20 - Meet our driver at your hotel in Hanoi
07:30 - Start 2-hour road journey to Quang Ninh Province via express way
8:30: Take a break
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
09.30 - WELCOME ABOARD
Transfer by speedboat from Tuan Chau marina to JadeSails cruise
Arriving Tuan Chau marina. We welcome our guests onboard, enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
Transfer by our speed boat from
JadeSailswill take you on an odyssey of 7-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders.
11.00 - LUNCH ON THE BOAT
While cruising through a maze of toweling limestone mountains, you revel in the elegance restaurant that full equipped with air-conditioning. A Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch is served and spectacular seascape is always in view through expanded windows.
13.30 - EXPLORE MAGICAL SEA CAVE AND HIDDEN LAGOONS BY KAYAKING OR LOCAL ROWING BOAT
Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Dark and Light grotto archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will with a bamboo boat rowed by a fisherfolk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons do amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water. Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons with a unique eco system, getting close to sea creature
15.00 - SWIMMING AT QUITE AREA IN LAN HA BAY
We progress to quite area inLan Ha Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. The region is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. You may prefer to try your hand at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay.
16.00 – COOKING DEMONSTRATION
You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration, Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
16.30 - SUNSET PARTY (ENJOY BREAK)
Summit on the sundeck for watch the magnificent sunset over the Seven Wonders of Nature, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
17.00. BACK TO TUAN CHAU MARINA BY OUR SPEED BOAT
17.20 - Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
19.30 - Drop off at your hotel doorsteps. Service ended.
Departure Point :Hanoi Old Quarter Homestay, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Meet our driver at your hotel in Hanoi
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.