Orlando Mountain Bike Adventure
Looking for a rugged, off-road adventure? This guided, 2-hour tour will offer some time away from the theme parks for fast and fun single tracks that are great for experienced mountain bikers who are looking for adrenaline rush. Don’t be afraid to get dirty while peddling into the dense forest, past bogs, over bridges, and up close to the river. Along the way, see the wildlife of the Little Big Econ in their natural habitat. Requires a minimum of four people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Little Econ Greenway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Little Econ Greenway, 2451 N Dean Rd, Orlando, FL 32817-4267
We can meet here or pick up from your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :County Road 13, Co Rd 13, Oviedo, FL, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date will be offered
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.