Osaka By Night
What’s the Story?
As the sun sets, the night breaths life into the Osaka metropolis. After dusk the city is bathed in a colorful blend of incandescent and tungsten light. Capture the dreamscape of people, traffic, and city lights in your camera. We’ll freeze the hordes of people against a backdrop of bustling traffic—light smeared in vivid rainbow of iridescent hues.
What We’ll Shoot
Equipped with our tripods we will decipher the camera’s manual settings and capture long exposures in the city. We will use the traffic’s constant motion to create breathtaking compositions of light trails. At times, we switch to handheld photography and work on low light street photography to capture the mood of Osaka at night.
Where We’ll Explore
We begin in the bustling heart of the city at Osaka station. After exploring its labyrinthine walkways and passages, we will go out into the Umeda district—the nightlife capital of the city. We will end our exploration in the Kitashinchi entertainment district, known for its glitzy bars and extravagant neon signage.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Bus fare
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Osaka Station City, 3-1-3 Umeda, Kita-Ku, Osaka 530-0001 Osaka Prefecture
Explore Osaka station and its immediate area
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kitashinchi, Sonezamishinchi, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0002 Osaka Prefecture
Explore and photography the neon-lit alleyways and streets of Kitashinchi
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :エーグル大丸大阪梅田店, 3-chōme-1-1 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0001, Japan
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Please wear comfy shoes and dress appropriately for the weather. The workshop runs rain or shine!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.