Otavalo, Cayambe, Cuicocha Shared Full-Day Cultural Trip
Enjoy a full-day cultural tour with English-speaking guide. Combine the famous indigenous market in Ecuador along with seeing some of the interesting locations outside of Otavalo. Visit Quitsato Solar Museum, a bizcohos factory and Cuicocha on this small-group tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide/driver
- Transportation from and to Quito’s meeting point.
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
What's excluded :
- Extra food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All expenses for activities
- Optional tips for the guide
- Entry/Admission - Quitsato
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quitsato, Panamericana, Cayambe 170202 Ecuador
Quitsato Solar Museum (entrance $ 2). Visit to the Cayambe bizcochos (local biscuits) factory (Own expenses).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Otavalo Market, Plaza de los Ponchos, Otavalo 100450 Ecuador
Beautiful view point of Otavalo city and visit to a small hats factory. Exploring Otavalo Market
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Laguna Cuicocha, Cotacachi 100450 Ecuador
Cuicocha crater lake. Then, lunch and visit Cotacachi leather town.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Magic Bean, Mariscal Foch E5-20, Quito 170143, Ecuador
2: San Blas Church, Quito 170136, Ecuador
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- In order to process your reservation please help us with all this information:
- Meeting point:
- in La Mariscal (new town) area: the bus leaves at 7:00am from the corner of Juan Leon Mera and Mariscal Foch (in front of the Magic Bean restaurant). Please be there at 6:50am.
- in the Historical centre (old town) area: the bus leaves at 7:20am from Cafe Jumandi (Caldas street E1-83 and Rios street, diagonal of the San Blas church). Please be there at 7:10am.
- Please let us know which meeting point you take so we can communicate that to the guide and don’t be late because the bus won’t wait for you.
- Arrival and departure information of international flights
- Whatsapp phone number (in case you use Whatsapp and would like us to contact you that during your stay via Whatsapp)
- For all guests:
- Passport numbers- Date of birth
- Food restrictions
- Medical restrictions
- The operator cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness. It is mandatory to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travelers must bring with them extra sanitary items to be used during the entire tour. Transportation: Passengers will be seated skipping a place to maintain the distance required. Medicine: Travelers should bring their medications from their countries.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.