Otavalo Market - Shared Tour
The indigenous Market of Otavalo is the most colorful and popular market in South America, you can find a lot of textiles, souvenir, fruits, local food, and many interesting things. This is a good chance to explore the plaza of Ponchos:
- Meeting Point in Magic Bean, La Mariscal, Mariscal Foch E5-20, Quito 170143, Ecuador at 6h45 AM
- Middle of the World Quitsato
- Cayambe biscuits factory
- The viewpoint of San Pablo Lake
- The indigenous market of Otavalo
- Leather shops in Cotacachi
- Laguna de Cuicocha
- Return to Quito
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza De Los Ponchos Mercado, Plaza de los Ponchos, Otavalo 100450 Ecuador
The colorful Plaza de Ponchos one of the most important from the Andes markets in South America, offers its visitors textiles, handicrafts where the community of Otavalo is mentioned very early. Many local and foreign visitors come in search of articles, and Above all, it is well known where you can negotiate good deals.
Local food, fruits from all places can be found with nuances mixed with shades and colors. The Otavaleños (natives from Otavalo) are well known for their typical clothing and their aptitude for the textile trade.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Magic Bean, Mariscal Foch E5-20, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.