Ottoman and Byzantine Relics-Less known mosques, city walls,local markets
This is a package of different activities combined for those who don't want to do the same and similar things all day. This tour appeals to those who likes see the different face of Istanbul.
We will start with the Topkapı palace where the Ottomans used to control the empire for four hundred of years. Your guide will bring to the live with the stories from the Harem, about the Grand viziers to Sultan skills and weakness.
We then will walk off the main touristy part of the city to little known Şehzade mosque which was built for the Sultan's son Mehmet who died in a young age.
We will be looking at the Roman aqueduct which has been challenging to the centuries. These are the part of the city where you will only see yourself among the many locals. We will continue to Chora museum which has some the most beautiful and oldest icons in the world. And finally get scrubbed at a non touristy bath house to relax and wash the dirt and the stress away.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Two courses of lunch : Kebaps, meze starters and salad with fresh pitta bread. There will be vegetarian options as grilled seasonal vegetables or vegetables pide.
- Bottled water - Tea, Turkish coffee and soft drinks are also included.
What's excluded :
- Please note that, the ticket for the Harem section is NOT included. ( 7 Euro pp)
This tour brings many of must seen sights and off the beaten sites of Istanbul together and it ends with relaxation of a Turkish bath experience. It offers a great experiences of visiting Ottoman parliament house Topkapı palace, non touristy Şehazade Mosque, walk by 6th century A.D. Valens aqueducts which were the city water suppliers, visit the neighborhood market where food comes from Eastern Turkey, enjoy a delicious lunch at a non touristy restaurant. Walk by the Roman city walls, visit iconic Chora church museum and finally relax at the Turkish bath with a body scrub and a foam massage.
• Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
• Sehzade Mehmet Mosque, Sehzadebasi Cad. Vefa, Fatih, Istanbul Turkey
• Valens Aqueduct (Bozdogan Kemeri), near Ataturk Av. and Sahsade mosque, Istanbul Turkey
• Kadinlar Pazari, Zeyrek Mahallesi, Itfaiye Cad. Fatih, Istanbul Turkey
• Walls of Constantinople (Istanbul City Walls), Istanbul Turkey
• Chora Museum, Kariye Mahallesi, Kariye Camii Sokak, No: 18 EdirnekapI Fatih, Istanbul 34087 Turkey
• Mihrimah Sultan Camii, Fevzi Pasa Caddesi Karagumruk Mh., Istanbul 34664 Turkey
Departure Point :Alemdar, İncili Çavuş Sk. No:8, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.