Ouarzazate Overnight - 2 days - Private tour
Ouarzazate is the most famous and charming city in the south of Morocco. It evokes images of green oases, snowy peaks, palm groves, ksours and fortified villages… Its magnificent Kasbahs dazzle visitors with their beauty: Taourirt, Tifoultout, Aït Ben Haddou and more. Come explore Ouarzazate and discover the hidden treasures of this region.
Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, visit the beautiful Bahia Palace, and wander through the bustling Jemaa el-Fnaa market.
Ouarzazate: Located in the south of Morocco, Ouarzazate is the biggest attraction in this part of the country. It’s a city known for its geographical location, diversity of landscapes and hospitable people.
Kasbah Telouet: One of the oldest and most luxurious palaces belonging to Pacha el-Glaoui’s family.
Fint Oasis: Also known as the Green Garden of the Sahara.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Operated with an English, Spanish, French and German-speaking driver
- Visit and entrance fees to museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary:
- Kasbah Telouet + Kasbah Taourirt + Kasbah Tifoultoute
- Private 4x4 vehicle with A/C and a driver
What's excluded :
- Driver-guide tips
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks
- Visas, international flights and airport taxes (clients pay them directly)
Day 1: MARRAKECH – TIZI'N TICHKA - OUARZAZATE
Stop At: Ksar Ait Ben Haddou, Aït Benhaddou, Morocco
Meet your guide in the hotel reception at 8:00. Your journey begins with a drive through the Tizi n’Tichka pass, 2,265 metres above sea level, an area that offers stunning views filled with cliffs and colours everywhere you look. Contemplating the landscape feels like seeing all four seasons at once. You’ll then reach Kasbah Telouet, the oldest palace belonging to Pacha el-Glaoui and a fine example of this area’s traditional rural architecture. After a guided tour of the Kasbah, continue to the ancient Berber village and sumptuous Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. This area might be familiar, as it is renowned for being used as a setting for several famous cinema productions, including Alexander, The Mummy, Lawrence of Arabia, etc. Stop for a local lunch and then proceed through the stunning Atlas Mountains to finally reach Ouarzazate, where you’ll spend the night.
*Overnight in Ouarzazate
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Ouarzazate Superior = Le Fint-Hotel or Similar 4*
Day 2: OUARZAZATE – FINT OASIS - MARRAKECH
Stop At: Hôtel le Fint, Kasbah de Taourirte Avenue Mohamed V, Ouarzazate 45000, Morocco
Start your day with breakfast in the hotel then head out onto the main street of Ouarzazate for a tour. Begin with a visit to Kasbah Taourirt, another property of the el-Glaoui clan. It has a magnificent structure and was considered the largest Kasbah in Morocco. Then depart from Ouarzazate and go to the heavenly Fint Oasis, a lush garden in the heart of the desert you’ll be glad to discover after traversing the dry, desolate terrain of the Anti-Atlas Mountains. Enjoy this green palm grove in which you’ll find a village brimming with traditional Berber culture and tradition (if you want, and circumstances permitting, you might get to share a mint tea with a Berber family). After visiting the Fint Oasis, hit the road once more and make your way to Kasbah Tifoultoute, which looms majestically on the banks of the Tifoultoute river. Admire the magnificent view of the valley from its terrace; you can see all the way to the High Atlas Mountains. This building is another of the many that belong to the family of the famous Pacha el-Glaoui, and another popular filming site in the Ouarzazate region. You’ll have lunch in the Kasbah and then drive back to Marrakech via the High Atlas Mountains and the Tizi n’Tichka pass. You’ll be back in your hotel in Marrakech at about 19:00, when the tour comes to an end.
* Breakfast and lunch included
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide in the hotel reception at 8:00. Hotels Centrally located: Pick-up from ReceptionEmergency number: (+212) 661 597 037
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotels centrally located: Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel reception.
- No refunds for unused services. Splitting the package is not allowed.
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the contents of the tour without prior notice, including possible changes of hotels and/or itinerary
- Comfortable and warm clothing is the most suitable for travelling. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Shoes should be removed before entering a temple or private house. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.