Ourika Valley Day Tour from Marrakech
Your journey begins at 9 am in Jemma El-Fna Square where a Mini-Bus will pick you up. After a 45 minute trip you'll stop to enjoy a traditional Berber Village and ride a camel (optional).
Ourika Valley is situated in the foothills of the High Atlas, 60 Km from Marrakech. Besides it's proximity to the "Red City", it is still inhabited by Berbers who practice a traditional way of life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- 9.00 am - Jemma El-Fna mini-bus pick up, (Your journey will start at 9 am in Jemma El-Fna Square where a Mini-Bus will pick you up)
9.45 am - Stop to enjoy Berber Village sight and an optional camel ride
10.30 am - Visit to Aromatic Garden, "Arom Montagne" where you can see, smell, and shop the best oils, aromatic, and medicinal plants
11.45 am - Visit to a traditional family Berber house
12.00 pm - Start a 40 minute walk to Ourika's Waterfalls (bring your swimming suit)
2.15 pm - Lunch at a traditional Berber Restaurant, "La Belle Rose" Following the descent, you'll be taken to have lunch in a traditional Berber Restaurant, "La Belle Rose" at 2.15pm (own expense).
Departure Point :Your Marrakesh hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Sturdy, hiking-capable shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.