Ourika valley Full-Day Trip From Marrakesh
Book a private day trip from Marrakesh to Ourika valley.
• Atlas Mountains
• Berber Houses
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Service quality
- Free time to explore the sites
What's excluded :
- Local guide at the Waterfalls Ourika Valley
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Featuring the famous Ourika Valley houses a large number of Berber villages and a line of waterfalls. A refreshing trip to Ourika valley in the high Atlas Mountains takes you to the green valleys with a wide range of different fruits after a short drive out of the Marrakesh city. On your way, you find the peaks of the mountains covered with agriculture and beautiful traditional mud Berber houses that are spread over the villages, followed by breathtaking valleys, rivers, and waterfalls. This trip is one amazing experience that reveals not only the local traditions to the tourists but also leads you to the spectacular waterfall. You can also follow the Ourika River to the famous village of Sti Fadma. Here you can find a wide range of restaurants. This trip takes you to the most beautiful valley of the High Atlas Mountains which was always the favorite place for the inhabitants of Marrakesh for their excursions. The Ourika Valley offers an enchanting spectacle of high and wild mountains dominating the red slopes with scattered hamlets in a typical Berber architecture and farming terraced fields along the road. Afterward, return to Marrakesh at your Riad/Hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We are flexible, departure time can always be updated depending on your requestAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.