Ourika Valley Shared Day Trip from Marrakech via Atlas Mountains
Get away from the hustle-bustle of Marrakech to the stunning Atlas Mountains and witness a traditional Moroccan life. it’s the most beautiful road and certainly the best known in Marrakech. Ourika valley is 64 km from Marrakech . Admire the many waterfalls in Ourika Valley and with its Berber villages which are hung down from the mountains, visit a Berber family house. Pass across of almond, peach and walnut trees in Ourika Valley, extend your adventure with a visit to the waterfalls and enjoy the stunning views.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Marrakech.
- Transport by Air conditioned minibus/4WD.
- Visit of the berber house.
- 1h30 guided visit to the waterfalls and berber village with professional Guide..
- Dropp-off in your accommodation in Marrakech.
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika, Ourika, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
a quick stop to take pictutre of the spectacular atlas mountains.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Oualmas, Morocco
visit for a local berber house, and take picture of ourika river.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sti Fadma, Morocco
Pick up at 09h30 from your accommodation in a comfortable 4x4 or minibus through the majestic Atlas Mountains , after some 45 minutes through olive tree groves we should get to the gate of the Ourika valley at the village of Tnine Ourika. Admire towering snow-capped peaks on your 1-hour drive to the valley of Ourika, famous by its waterfalls, this lush valley’s waterfalls are a lovely counterpoint to the surrounding landscape.
we carry on the journey up the Ourika valley till the stunning village of Setti Fadma which marks the end of the Tarmac road.
guided visit will help you to fully explore these waterfalls with your expert mountain guide. about 1hr 30 min walk for going and coming back (if you aren’t interested by the walk you may escape the walk and just enjoy very little walks long the road to take the pictures. or have a drink in the small cafes beside the river), you will enjoy different landscapes and get spectacular views, in these valley you will have the opportunity to visit the Berber women extracting the argan oil (the unique Moroccan oil).
you can have lunch in a Local restaurant next to the river . we then get back to the car and make our journey back in the late afternoon to Marrakech to get here around 17h00.
N.B : some of the peoples may escape the walk and just enjoy very little walks along the road to take the pictures.
Information and advice : Adequate walking shoes are essential for visiting the waterfalls.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Departure Time :9:20 AM
Return Detail :Marrakesh, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.