Out n About Sportfishing for Share and Private Charters on Reef and Estuary
Cast a line and experience the thrill of fishing on one of Out n About's popular sportfishing tours. Enjoy estuary, and/or reef fishing while using a variety of fishing methods to enhance your time on the water. Experienced guides offer personalised service with a maximum of only 6 guests per boat. Affordable half day share charters run from 8am-12pm and 12:30pm-4:30pm daily.
Also specialising in Private Charters for groups of up to 12 guests, in total, on our 2 boats. Perfect for wedding parties, corporate groups or large families, tours can be designed for your individual needs. Fish inshore reefs and estuaries or visit the outer reef for a full day. Go night fishing, use poppers, lures, fly or live bait, we cater to you!
Locally owned and operated Out n About offers the opportunity to get out on the water and enjoy the regions beautiful surrounds while pulling in a line.
A great value tour and suitable for the novice to experienced angler, a must do while visiting Port Douglas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - and Drinking Water
- Top quality rod and reels and all bait included in tour.
- Suncreen and insect repellent
- Entry/Admission - Great Barrier Reef
What's excluded :
- Lunch - BYO snacks or lunch if you would like.
- Please wear appropriate Sun Protection.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
Depart Port Douglas and after a short boat ride fish the famous Great Barrier Reef
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina, 44 Wharf Street, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877 Australia
If you are fishing in the estuary system you will cruise past the Marina on your way up Dickson's Inlet
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :5 Ashford Ave, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.