Out of Beaten Tracks Loop (South East of Slovenia)
Unspoilt nature, spring of river Krka (one of Slovenian main rivers), visit of a farm, visit of a border town of Brezice, tasting of local wine and delicacies in the Repnice (Turnip) underground cellars and many more attractive images on the way are making this trip really attractive.
What makes it unique is the fact just Loopy Slovenia offers you this fusion of impressions!
We have panoramic and other stops all along the way in context of comfortable traveling.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Wine and local delicacies tasting in the Repnice (Turnip) underground cellars, carved out of quartz sand.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guiding
- Bottled water on the way
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
We'll see the parts of Slovenia that are known more or less to the locals and visitors who keep coming for years.
Why they keep coming?
Becouse of unspoilt, pristine nature and hospitable, hard working people who produce exuisite food from garden to table...
• Chateau de Zuzemberk, Zuzemberk, Slowenia, Zuzemberk 8360 Slovenia
• Grad Brezice, Cesta prvih borcev 1, Brezice 8250 Slovenia
• Repnice Najger, Brezovica na Bizeljskem 32, Bizeljsko 8259 Slovenia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Ljubljana & surroundings.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.