Outdoor Montenegro tour 3 days - 2 night Durmitor National Park
Simply wild nature is something we all need. The urban lifestyle does not leave us too much time to truly take care of ourselves. This is a tour for all of us who want refreshments for the body and soul. This is our natural SPA treatment.
Here is what we have in mind
- Ostrog Monastery, the most important religious place in Montenegro...
- Zabljak, the highest settlement in the Balkans in the middle of the Durmitor National Park.
- Hiking from the most famous glacial lake Black Lake Well known as "Montenegrin eyes"
- Tara canyon Rafting tour with lunch in the camp
- Djurdjevica tara Bridge and Zip Line over Tara River Canyon, some 150 meters above the water. Yes, this definitely will wake you up.
- Biogradska Gora one of the last three virgin forests in Europe and easy hiking around the Biograd Lake in the middle of the NP.
- Monastery Moraca, one of the most important monumental monuments in Montenegro.
- Panoramic ride on the edge of the Moraca River Canyon,...
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 1 night in Zabljak 4*hotel or modern mountain cottages
- Hiking tours & Zip Line over Tara River Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Crno Lake
- Entry/Admission - Ostrog Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Rafting Tara
- Entry/Admission - Tara River Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Biogradska Gora
What's excluded :
Day 1: Ostrog Monastery - Black Lake-hiking tour
Stop At: Zabljak, Zabljak, Durmitor National Park, Zabljak Municipality
The small town on the highest altitude on the Balkans. It is the middle of the Durmitor National Park. Night in hotel 4* or modern traditional cottages.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Crno Lake, Zabljak, Durmitor National Park, Zabljak Municipality Montenegro
Beautiful Black Lake will be our starting position for hiking to at least one of the other 17 lakes in the national park.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Ostrog Monastery, Ostrog, Dabojevici, Danilovgrad Municipality 81400 Montenegro
Visiting this monastery will bring peace to your mind and body. This is the sacred place all Montenegrins are proud of, no matter the religion.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Night in HB 4* hotel or modern traditional mountain cottages.
Day 2: Tara canyon- Tara bridge-Zip Line-Biograd Lake-Moraca monastery-Moraca canyon
Stop At: Rafting Tara, Unnamed Road,, Montenegro
We will start this day by driving across the Durmitor Massif on some truly breathtaking roads to arrive at the coast of the Tara River Canyon, where your Rafting adventure will begin. Traditional lunch in the camp is included.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in the hotel or in the modern mountain cottage, depend on you. Message us if the choice is metter.
Day 3: Zip Line- Tara canyon- Biogradska Gora- Moraca monastery- Moraca canyon
Stop At: Tara River Canyon, P4, Dobrilovina, Zabljak Municipality Montenegro
The famous bridge could be seen in the movies all over the world with a rich history today is Zip Line well-known stop. over 150meters above the Tara river from one side to another is one of the most popular Zip-lines in Europe.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Moraca Monastery, E65, Bare, Kolasin Municipality 81210 Montenegro
Monastery Moraca, which was built in the XIII century. You will notice that this sacral place is surrounded like a medieval fortress. According to one legend, this Monastery was made of special yellow stone, which is found in the area very far from the place where the monastery actually is.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Biogradska Gora, Kolasin Municipality 81210 Montenegro
Hidden in the old forest this lake was the favorite place of our King Nikola. In the middle of the National Park Biogradska Gora, we will do easy hiking around the lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Moraca River Canyon, European Route E65, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
Driving on the edge of the canyon Moraca back to the starting position.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Hotel Podgorica, Ulica Svetlane Kane Radević, Podgorica, Montenegro
2: Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pic up all of our guest on any address in Podgorica,Kotor,Budva and Tivat.Please,provide us your address.Airports
- Tivat Airport, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
- Podgorica Airport, Golubovci, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 safety measures are changed in accordance with the suggestions of the expert national team for the epidemic. Your safety comes first.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.