Outdoor Salsa Dance Workshop for Beginners - San Juan, Puerto Rico
Salsa music and dance are a big aspect of the Puerto Rican lifestyle and culture. Learn the basics of it with or without a partner in a 1-hour beginner class! The park where the class is held is very centrally located with on walking-distance many bars and restaurants to have dinner and/or go out at night and practice what you have just learned!
Your instructor is a local Puerto Rican and talented lady with several medals on her name of the Salsa Championships. Take your chance and learn from the best, have fun and enjoy!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Instructor
What's excluded :
Receive a 1 hour Salsa Dance Lesson. This class is open for any level, however, it is tailored towards beginners. You do not need to have a dance partner to participate.
• Jaime Benitez National Park, Ave Baldorioty de Castro, San Juan 00907 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :1110 Calle Vieques, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.