This tour based on popular Historical drama TV series “Outlander” on the novel series, fourth season already premiered on 2018 and renewed the series for fifth and sixth seasons on 2020. This tour is recommanded our most historical heritage & culture in Edinburgh, Scotland. We provide a first class service on every journey with full of excitement & memorable adventure,also you can make your own tour location and flexible time all over the day.
Tour will be our traditional black taxi within full Air-Conditioned & heating vehicle,free Wi-Fi on broad & complementary water bottle. Vehicle are fully insured and have full public liability insurance. Our driver are officially recognised by the City of Edinburgh Council. All tours are priced per vehicle which can hold up to 6 passengers. We assured fully safe & secure every tour with bespoke tour, also provide any pick up or drop off in Edinburgh based location,including Air-port transport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board and complementary water
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Any kind food or drinks
- Entry/Admission - Hopetoun House
- Entry/Admission - Midhope Castle
- Entry/Admission - Blackness Castle
- Entry/Admission - Linlithgow Palace
- Entry/Admission - The Kelpies & The Helix
- Entry/Admission - Doune Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hopetoun House, South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH30 9SL Scotland
Hopetoun House: Hopetoun House is a country house near South Queensferry,The house was built 1699-1701 and designed by Sir William Bruce.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Midhope Castle, Near Abercorn, South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH52 6QZ Scotland
Midhope Castle: Midhope Castle is a 16th-century tower house in Scotland. It is situated in the hamlet of Abercorn on the Hopetoun estate.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blackness Castle, Blackness, Linlithgow EH49 7NH Scotland
Blackness Castle: Probably on the site of an earlier fort, by Sir George Crichton in the 1440s it was built. At this time, Blackness was the main port serving the Royal Burgh of Linlithgow, one of the main residences of the Scottish monarch.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Linlithgow Palace, 9 Kirkgate Sulisker, Boghall, Linlithgow EH49 7AL Scotland
Linlithgow Palace: It was one of the principal residences of the monarchs of Scotland in the 15th and 16th centuries. Although maintained after Scotland's monarchs left for England in 1603,and was burned out in 1746. It is now a visitor attraction in the care of Historic Environment Scotland.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Kelpies & The Helix, 4 Stadium Way The Helix, Falkirk FK2 9EE Scotland
The Kelpies: 30-metre-high horse-head sculptures depicting kelpies, The sculptures were designed by sculptor Andy Scott and were completed in October 2013.The Kelpies represent the lineage of the heavy horse of Scottish industry and economy, pulling the wagons, ploughs, barges and coalships that shaped the geographical layout of the Falkirk area.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Doune Castle, Castle Hill, Doune, Stirling FK16 6EA Scotland
Doune Castle: Recent research has shown that Doune Castle was originally built in the thirteenth century, then probably damaged in the Scottish Wars of Independence,before being rebuilt in its present form in the late 14th century by Robert Stewart, Duke of Albany (1340–1420), the son of King Robert II of Scots, and Regent of Scotland from 1388 until his death.. In the later 16th century, Doune became the property of the Earls of Moray.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Edinburgh, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Any Edinburgh train or bus station Airports
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Ocean Terminal, 74 Ocean Dr, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6JJ, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/19/2020 - 8/13/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1. Partitioned Driver & Passenger. 2. Hand Gel & Face Mask Available. 3. Following Government Guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.