Outriggers at Paracas Bay
The outriggers are a millenary design of open water navigation, used by the people of the South Pacific for a long time and perfected with materials and technology of our century to have a light, stable and fun boat, which moves easily 6 people without pollute and without making noise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paracas, Paracas, Ica Region
- Depart from the lobby of Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection Resort
- Meeting with the guide, assignment of equipment and operational brief.
- Approximate activity time: 2 hours, tour of the bay to the entrance to the National Reserve.
- Approximate distance: 10 Km, return in favor of the wind, making paddling easier.
- Difficulty level: low
Departure Point :Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection Resort, Paracas, Via a Paracas S/N, Paracas 11550, Peru
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring camera, sun protection and comfortable clothes
- Minimum of participants: 2 people
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.