Ouzoud Waterfalls Full Day Trip From Marrakech
Admire one of Morocco’s natural wonders on a day trip to the Ouzoud Falls from Marrakech. Travel into the Atlas Mountains and witness the stunning, 360-foot (110-meter) waterfalls as they plunge down rugged cliffs. Take photos from various viewpoints.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Bottled water
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Tip (Optional)
Start your day trip with pick-up from your Marrakech hotel. Hop inside your air-conditioned minivan and enjoy the views as you travel northeast to the village of Tanaghmeilt in the Atlas Mountains. Drive through desert hills past palm groves and old villages.As you travel, listen to fascinating facts about the Ouzoud Falls. Hear how their name translates as ‘grinding grain’ in the Berber language and how they rank as the highest natural waterfalls in north Africa.
On arrival, meet your professional and knowledgeable local guide in a walking tour of about one hour and follow the path to the lip of the falls. Then, behold the tiered cascades that tumble from different heights down into a natural amphitheater of red-colored rock cliffs. Absorb the roar of the cascades as you take photos, Having taken in the full beauty of the area, relax over lunch at one of the restaurants along the path to the falls with an amazing view. Lastly, enjoy your return journey to Marrakech, where your trip ends with a hotel drop-off.
• Ouzoud Falls, Ouzoud 22576 Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.