Over Day Tour To Cairo From Hurghada By Flight
it is the best way for exploring the historical sights of Cairo if you staying in Hurghada, we offer the best tour services ever, we will take care of each single details of your adventure, from door to door.
you will get the chance to visit and explore the highlights of the ancient Egyptian in one day by visiting the Egyptian museum for antiquities, exploring how the ancient Egyptian were great and had the most civilization ever on earth, enjoy seeing the golden stuff of the pharaoh Tutankhamen like his golden coffin, which is 121 kg of solid gold, plus his 11 kg gold mask.
then get beautiful ride on the great Nile river, at the back days was god of fertility for the ancient Egyptian, on it is banks the ancient Egyptian created their famous civilization.
then you will have wonderful lunch in perfect local restaurant overlooking on the great sphinx, trying how the Egyptian food is delicious, after that will be visit to the legendary Giza pyramids and the great sphinx .
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Nile River
- Entry/Admission - Giza Pyramids Tours
What's excluded :
- Gratitude ( recommended )
- personal spending
- any extras
- optional tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
you will start you day after landing at Cairo airport by visiting the legendary Egyptian museum for antiquities, it has the largest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts, around 120000 objects in display in one museum, such as royal mummies, plus the famous treasure of the golden pharaoh Tutankhamen, enjoy touring the museum for couple of hours with your private Egyptologist ( there is additional tickets for visiting the mummies room, and taking photography as well ).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nile River, Cairo 15662 Egypt
after touring the Egyptian museum, will be Nile river ride on felucca for half an hour, it is great opportunity to explore this divine river to the ancient Egyptian, and it is the longest river on earth, it is the life line in Egypt.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Giza Pyramids Tours, Cairo Egypt
after having wonderful lunch at an excellent local restaurant ( it is overlooking on the great Sphinx ) will be afternoon visit to Giza pyramids, such as the great pyramids which is considered as the only survival of the seven ancient wonders of the world, was used as tomb for the pharaoh Cheops, and recently the scholars found out the interior design of it can save energy as well like battery.
then will be stop at the panoramic view for the best photography ( will be chance for camel ride as well as an optional activity )
then visit the great Sphinx, it is man made statue from the bedrock of the plateau, it is lion body connected with pharaoh's head.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests from hotels, private apartment, compounds, points of interest Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Hurghada International Airport, Hurghada Airport Toll Gate, Airport rd، Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate 84511, Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.