Overnight Agra Tour From Delhi
Travel to Agra carefree by chauffeur driven vehicle and enjoy a flexible itinerary that highlights the glimpse of Agra. Get in touch with universally admired masterpiece of world heritage site Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-Daulah and Mehtab Bagh with personal guide to provide explanations along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All applicable local and interstate taxes, toll tax, parking charges, fuel cost and driver expenses
- Professional local guide in Agra
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Any kind of personal expenses, driver /guide tips, and any meals on board.
- Alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mini-bar and other services provide by hotel.
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
Day 1: Delhi - Agra (In time drive down to Agra by chauffeur driven car, upon arrvial visit Itimad-ud-Daulah & Mehtab Bagh)
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Tomb of Mirza Ghiyas Beg in Agra commissioned by Nur Jahan in 1622. This is the first structure in Indian subcontinent built by Mughals completely in marble. Tomb nicknamed as a Jewel Box of Agra and Baby Taj.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
A charbagh garden complex built by Mughals in Agra. This park is a last in a series of 11 parks made by Mughals in Agra. Present day this park is an ideal location in Agra for viewing the Taj Mahal at sunset.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: As per selected tour options.
Day 2: Agra - Delhi (In time drive down to Delhi by chauffeur driven vehicle via visiting Agra Fort and Taj Mahal).
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The finest idiom of love constructed by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1653 in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. The magnificent Taj Mahal is standing as an essence of love in a huge complex with well-maintained gardens and fountains. (Friday Closed)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Residential and capital fort of early Mughal dynasty in India. The graceful building Agra Fort is a remarkable example of fusion art work of Hindu and Central Asia. This is the Fort where Shah Jahan was believed to be held in prison and dead.
Duration: 1 hour
• Breakfast: As per hotel plan (only if accommodation option selected)
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel with in Delhi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :1: New Delhi, Delhi, India
2: Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays for general viewing
- In case of Friday, Taj Mahal will be visited on Thursday evening instead of Friday morning
- Near public transportation
- Accommodation will be provided on single, double/twin and triple sharing plan with brerakfast and taxes
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.