Overnight Bai Tu Long Bay and Ha Long Bay Cruise with Cave, Kayaking,...
Day 1: Explore Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Sơn – Cap La (L/D)
Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Ha Long City through the green fields in the Red River Delta. Have lunch while cruising in Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay. Transfer by tender to Thien Canh Son cave. Our tour guide will take you to a huge cave with many interesting stalactite and stalagmite in different amazing shapes ….
Day 2: Explore Vung Vieng floating village by Bamboo boat: Visit ancient Vung Vieng floating village you are not only be immersed in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere, but also be surrounded by the rocky mountains by small bamboo boat for an hour in to the ancient village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide
- Round-trip transfer with A/C
- Meals as itinerary: 2 Lunch, 1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
- Entrance fee, sightseeing tickets
- Overnight on cruise with private deluxe cabin
- Cooking Class
- Sunset party with fruits, coffee, tea,...
What's excluded :
- Tip (Optional)
- Personal expense
- Bai Tu Long is still an uncharted bay in Halong, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”, visit fishing villages and discover the secrets of the sea. For small groups in luxury junks, our staff – dedicated to your personal service and comfort – will make our offer unique and your trip unforgettable! A longer cruise at a relaxed pace with more time to get “off the beaten track” and discover the secrets of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay, visit fishing villages, explore by kayak and experience unforgettable dining.
This worthwhile overnight trip on one of our traditional junks offers the highest quality luxury and comfort as you enjoy wonderful Halong Bay. Cruise with us and have a once in a lifetime experience.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel/stay in the Old Quarter Area or our office at no.24 Au Trieu Street, Hang Trong Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.