Overnight Camping tent at Kulen Mountain
Camp on top of Kulen mountain which is major symbolic importance for Cambodia as the birthplace of the ancient Khmer Empire . During the Angkorian era the relief was known as Mahendraparvata (the mountain of Great Indra) is extremely beautiful adventure campsite in the heart of nature, offering unforgettable experiences in Kulen National park. Camp Kulen hill at north of provincial town of Siem Reap approximately 55Km .the best experience with the untouched beauty of the nature to the visitors. Camp Kulen hill is the place for waterfall,a big Buhhda reclining, a thousand Shiva Linga under water, temples ,Elephant/Lion ancient statues ,big rocks has been carved on it with varieties statues for worship with old generation doing prilgrims.also boasts of being one of the most pocket friendly retreats to bring out the best essence of and its pristine adventure.. A good variety birds can be seen. Evenings at campsite are romantic, fun-filled and exciting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- One night camping tent
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Motor explore in Jungle
- Security guard
- Light oil lamp at night
- Pick up and drop off
- Addmission fee for Kulen Mountain
- Soft drinks(Local beer,coke,sprit,...)
What's excluded :
- Personal Expsense
Day 1: Camping trips.
we meet up at your hotel anywhere in Siem Reap by 8am with our professional adventure guide and air-conditioned Car with driver.
and drive straight to Kulen Hill and enjoy the greenery view,local villages,dog,cow….and also drive up to mountain to visit the waterfall, a hug Buddha reclining,a thousand Shiva Linga under water.
and also we will change our vehicle to scooter which some of places the car cannot access to visit elephant/Lion Park,Bat Cave ,ancient temples.
.Enjoy local picnic lunch inside the Jungle.
And keep going to visit local village on Kulen mountain about 150 families .and back to our campsite.
Breakfast: Coffee, Tea, Noodle Soup, Boiled Egg\Omelet, Toast, local fruits..
Lunch: Fish Amok with Vegetable, Beef Lok Lak and stream rice.fruits
Dinner: Bonfire with Music and Barbecue, Chicken Soup, Fried Vegetables,Steam Rice,fruits
Day 2: Return
Early morning to catch Sunrise at Prasat Krohorm(Red temple in 9 century) and after we coming back for breakfast and we invite one Buddhist monk come to our campsite to do water blessing for our good luck, happiness..
Say goodbye and drive back to Siem Reap Town. End Of Tour
• Phnom Kulen Waterfall, Siem Reap Cambodia
• 1000 Lingas, Siem Reap Cambodia
Departure Point :Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Traveler pickup is offered
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.