Overnight Semi-Gobi Tour Including Lunch And Free Camel or Horseback Ride
The Gobi desert is far away for a short weekend or a day's visit; therefore, this "semi-Gobi" in central Mongolia is your chance to experience desert life. Imagine a picture that consists of the Rocky Mountains in the back, sand dunes extending over dunes, green trees in and by the dunes, and a river flowing along the dunes. That is what Semi-Gobi looks like! Camel riding or horse riding is also included in this tour. Overnight home-stay in nomadic family is great way to explore the way of living nomadic culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Camel/horse ride
- Overnight accommodation
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Optional activity cost
- Travel Insurance
- Day 1. After you are picked up in the morning from your hotel in Ulaanbaatar, you will be driven to Semi Gobi Sand Dunes /280 km/, a semi-desert type beautiful landscape with big sand dunes. Your lunch will be served at a suitable spot on the way. The mountain is home to hundreds of birds, deer and gazelle. You will be able to go hiking around the area or ride a camel for a couple of hours to the small sand dunes nearby called “Elsen Tasarkhai".
Later, you will visit a local nomad family where you will have an opportunity to experience their way of life, their culture and traditions. Overnight at nomad family.
Day 2. After breakfast with nomad family we drive to National Park Hustai Nuruu /180km/. We will explore the extraordinary spot where the Asian wild horse grazes, having been reintroduced from Holland in a framework of an international project. After lunch in the park, we will visit a local horseman’s family. There, you can experience their way of life, culture and traditions. Evening we will arrive in Ulaanbaatar.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.