Overnight to Cairo from Luxor by VIP First Class Train
Have a blissful day sightseeing tour in Cairo. Start your tour from Luxor taking the train to Cairo. Visit the great Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, and Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - lunch at a good quality restaurant
- - Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- - All service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
At 6:30 pm you will be picked up by our representative from your hotel in Luxor, and then transferred to Luxor train station It takes about 9 hours away to Cairo, where you will be met and transferred to discover The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo. Then you will move on to relish a trip to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 when his tomb was excavated. Move onto Coptic Cairo for a background about the Christian and Jewish heritage through the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Finally you will be transferred to Cairo Train Station back to Luxor then transfer to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.