Overnight tour to Amboseli National park
Ideal for visitors who are short on time, this overnight tour includes all must-see sights and activities in Amboseli National Park
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- meals as per itenerary
What's excluded :
- drinks and beverages
- tips and gratitudes(optional)
- Entrance Fees to Amboseli Park(35 USD)
Day 1: Nairobi -Amboseli National Park
Pass By: Amboseli National Park, Amboseli National Park, Amboseli Eco-system, Rift Valley Province
0730hrs: Pick up from your Nairobi hotel / residence or Nairobi airport.
Depart for the Amboseli National Park via the Nairobi - Mombasa road
The morning drive is via typical African savanna country dotted with local homesteads and colorful Masai herdsmen grazing their cattle.
Arrive at the Amboseli national park in time for lunch. Take a midday rest and later venture into the park for the scheduled afternoon game viewing drive.We shall be in search of elephant, giraffe, zebra, lion, cheetah, warthog, ostrich and many others
The Mount Kilimanjaro dominates the skyline and surrounding country side, It is the tallest in Africa and highest free standing mountain in the world.
Mount Kilimanjaro with its snow - capped peak shall dominate the background while we marvel at the wildlife and scenery.
Accommodation included: Overnight at AA Amboseli Lodge
Day 2: Amboseli –Nairobi
Pass By: Nairobi, Nairobi
Early pre-breakfast game viewing drive in search of the predators and grazers.
Arrive Nairobi during the late afternoon.
Drop off at Nairobi airport / Nairobi hotel or residence
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup available at airbnbs, private apartments and at the airport Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.