Overnight Trip to Cairo from Alexandria
Day 01: Pyramids tours
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from Alexandria hotel by the cruise exit door to private air-conditioned car to transfer to Cairo to visit the pyramids of Giza one of the seven wonders of the world and enjoy the great Sphinx for the king Chephren then visit Sakkara where there the step pyramids and vist mimphes the first capital of Egypt overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Museum / Citadel
After breakfast in hotel you will visit the Egyptian museum, collections from the pharaonic period also the treasures of Tut ankh Amon amd visit Saladin citadel and Alabaster mosque Mohammed Ali Turkish man you will be to Old Cairo to visit fascinated built wonders such as the Hanging Church and the Abu Sirga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue than visit to Amr Ibn El-aas mosque which is the very first mosque built in Egypt.
then drive back to Alexandria port back to your cruise ship for the final departure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Private Egyptologist guide
- Accommodation in Cairo for 1 nights including bed and breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Giza Pyramids Tours
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Mit Rahinah
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping Kitty
Day 1: Day 01: Pyramids Tour
Stop At: Giza Pyramids Tours, Cairo Egypt
Ancient Egypt Tours Tours Representative will pick you up from Alexandria Port by the cruise exit door, holding a sign of your name. After that you will be transferred by an air-conditioned vehicle to Cairo, approximately 3 hours, with a stop if needed to have a rest, to enjoy an excursion to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world The great Pyramid of Khufu’s (Cheops), 3small pyramids You will continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the sight of Khafre’s (kaphren) pyramid - Khufu's son, the second-largest pyramid on Giza site,, the remains of the funeral temple, the pyramid of Mankawra( Mykerinus) and 3 small pyramids. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramids of chefren This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king. After visiting the pyramids, you'll then continue across the plateau for a photo opportunity of the three pyramids rising from the sands, with the Cairo skyline in the background, Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant.
Duration: 4 minutes
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Giza Egypt
then Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser, the museum of I mhotep, the tomb of a high official, the pyramid of king titi, the pyramid of king unas, and see the pyramids of Dahshur from a distance.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Mit Rahinah, Al Badrashin, Giza Governorate, Egypt
After that transfer to Memphis, which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, The city reached a peak of prestige under the 6th dynasty as a centre for the worship of Ptah, the god of creation and artworks. The alabaster sphinx that guards the Temple of Ptah serves as a memorial of the city’s former power and prestige. The Memphis triad, consisting of the creator god Ptah, his consort Sekhmet, and their son Nefertem, formed the main focus of worship in the city. Memphis declined briefly after the 18th dynasty with the rise of Thebes and the New Kingdom, and was revived under the Persians before falling firmly into second place following the foundation of Alexandria and see the Statue of Ramses II-16 meters high, the alabaster sphinx you will be transferred back to your hotel. After that travel via air-conditioned modern vehicle Back to Alexandria,Overnight in Cairo
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Accommodation in Cairo for 1 nights 5 stars hotel including bed and breakfast
Day 2: Day 2: Cairo Sightseeing
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Breakfast at the hotel and then you will be escorted by your private guide to visit: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum, in Cairo, Egypt, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities, and dates back some5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, with a representative amount on display, the remainder in storerooms, The Egyptian Museum which is filled with thousands of Pharaonic artifacts, including the golden treasures of King Tutankhamen. Fascinating objects such as jewels, headdresses, alabaster vases and toys from ancient Egypt are all on display, and many priceless statues and other artifacts can also be seen which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1922s when his tomb was excavated, The Egyptian Museum is one of the first stops on most people’s itineraries when travelling to Egypt. This distinctive museum that houses a vast store of priceless objects, from earlier time to the Greco Roman period is worth seeing, Before extending your trip you will be served with a warm delightful lunch meal at a high quality restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
After lunch, proceed to Old Cairo to visit fascinated built wonders such as the Hanging Church that was built in 3rd and beginning of the 4th century. also in the Basilica style., the Abu Sirga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue which dates back to the beginning of the 15th century AD It was built in the Basilica style above the cave in which the Holy Family took refuge. End your tour in Cairo with a visit to Amr Ibn El-aas mosque which is the very first mosque built in Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
You will continue to explore Then transfer the Citadel of Salah El-din, where you will see the view of all Cairo, as you will visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque which is considered the largest to be built in the beginning of the 19th century the ruler of Egypt (1805-1849) who ruled Egypt over 45 years & it is built in Turkish style,Before extending your trip you will be served with a warm delightful lunch meal at a high quality restaurant. After lunch,There you will drive to Khan El Khalili Bazaar, (if there's enough time), one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle, After that travel via air-conditioned modern vehicle Back to Alexandria.
Duration: 2 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Alexandria hotels.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ANCIENT EGYPT TOURS, your safety is always at the forefront of everything we do. We have taken all the possible safety precautions to ensure that your trip is stress-free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.