Oystercatcher Happy Hiker 3 day, 2 night Trail
It's a love affair with Nature !
Hike the largely undeveloped South Cape(Garden Route) coastline
During the mild winter months, this area is known for its whale activity. Whales come in to give birth in the quiet protected bays. Dazzling us with their displays of breaching and lob-tailing.
The combination of raptors, marine and Fynbos avian species, makes it a birders paradise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Fully Catered from Dinner on Day 1, to lunch on Day 3. Water Bottle included for the hike
What's excluded :
Explore a part of Earth where modern human behaviour first emerged.
You'll leave with a new appreciation and perspective of the planet we live on...
...and what it means to be human and a part of Nature!
Quick, Compact, Convenient!
This guided trail is an interactive, up close and personal experience with nature on a section of the Oystercatcher trail, rated by BBC as one of “The Unforgettable walks to do before you die”. Discover how Khoi-San harvested Fynbos and survived on other various food sources the area has to offer.
• You'll hike in the company of like minded new friends in small groups (usually no more than
about 12 persons).
• Includes 2 nights accommodation, guide fees, luggage transport, and all meals (on some days
you’ll carry your own picnic lunch, on others we'll serve lunch on the beach)
• Accommodation is provided in superbly-appointed local guest houses or cottages - either in
Boggomsbaai, Vleesbaai or even in the Beautiful Gourikwa Private Nature Reserve.
• Boat trip across the Gouritz River
• A new and fresh look at Nature and life
You’ll walk carrying just your daypack - but you’ll leave with more than a pack-full of memories!
• Garden Route, South Africa
Departure Point :2 Bonito St, Boggoms Bay, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
The tour starts in Boggomsbaai, Mosselbay or Mosselbay
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.