Paarl Rock Paragliding tandem flight with instructor
Winelands Paragliding offer exciting paragliding adventures all over the Cape Winelands, from Signal Hill in Cape Town to Franschhoek Pass in Franschhoek. We simply have as much paragliding fun as is safely possible in the most amazing locations available in the Cape Winelands District.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pax-harness and helmet
What's excluded :
Once you have met your instructor you can complete the indemnity with him and receive instruction on what to expect and what is expected of you. Once the briefing is done you are clipped into your pax-harness and a helmet. Before you know it you will be running off a mountain, screaming with joy and excitement. Once the flying adventure is complete you receive your in-flight media and can be returned to the meeting point.
• Paarl Mountain Nature Reserve, Jan Phillips Drive, Paarl South Africa
• Afrikaans Language Monument, Gabbema Doordrift Street, Paarl 7646 South Africa
Departure Point :Frater Square, 40 A Main Rd, Paarl, 7646, South Africa
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Tandem flight without media 11/17/2019 - 9/25/2021
Tandem flight with media 11/17/2019 - 9/25/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Moderate athleticism is required on certain days.
- Our legal weight limits are min: 25kg and max: 125kg per person.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.