Pablo Escobar Tour - Medellin
A tour that will take you to know the transformation of a city, which thanks to its resilience (recognized by the Rockefeller Foundation as one of the most resilient) evolved from being known as the most violent city in the world to the most innovative. Learn about Pablo Escobar's story, his house, his ostentation, the impact he had on the city, his private prison, his capture (or suicide), his grave and most importantly the changes that underlie his death, changes social, cultural, political and structural that can be observed in this great historical city tour.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Travel insurance throughout the tour
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Yogurt with chocorramo
What's excluded :
- Transportation and / or food depending on the service purchased (economic, standard or all inclusive)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medellin, Medellin, Antioquia Department
The tour passes through different places in Medellín to learn about the changes that have taken place in recent years after the capture of Pablo Escobar.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Parque El Poblado, Calle 10 y Carrera 43A, Medellin 050014 Colombia
You visit the private penthouse of the capo where he hid his money, there he was also the victim of attacks. "The Cathedral" is the private prison of the capo before his death in December 1993.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cementerio Jardines Montesacro, Carrera 42 25 51, Itagui 055413 Colombia
Finally, the tour goes through the cemetery where Pablo Escobar rests.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The collection point would be in the hotel lobby or at the airport at the point of arrival of your flight.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.