Pachacamac Pyramids, Lunch & Dance Horse Show!! Must see in Lima.
Discover with us the largest pilgrimage center in all of South America in the sixteenth century.
Located in the Lurín valley, it is a place considered sacred because here the cult of the most important god of the coast, Pachacamac, was worshiped. We will visit among other places the Acllawasi or house of the chosen women and the Temple of the Sun. Both places built during the Inca period. This place had a tremendous and since it was home to several pre-Inca cultures as well as the Inca culture itself. Finally, we will visit the museum where we will find ceramics, textiles, among other pieces found in the excavations.
After Pachacamac we go to a very typical Peruvian restaurante where we wil enjoy the fussion of indigenous gastronomy and we will see the Dance Horse Show!
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets to Pachacamac
- Dance Horse Show
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac, Antigua Carretera Panamericana Sur Km.31.5, Lurin Peru
Temples and pyramids
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.