Package 4 Days 3 Nights Luxor to Abu Simbel Short Break
Fantastic 4 Day Luxor Package : Enjoy Luxor,
Aswan, Abu Simbel tour Visiting the main attractions and historical sights like
Valley of the Kings,
Temple of Hatshepsut,
Colossi of Memnon,
Abu Simbel Temples,
High Dam, the
Temple of Philae and More!
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor at Sonesta St. George Luxor Hotel 5* including breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 night at Helnan Aswan Hotel 5* for including daily breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Luxor and Aswan are private tours
- English speaking tour guide.
- Sightseeing tour to Abu Simbel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Meals as mention in the above itinerary.
- Portage when needed.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees inside Tutankhamen Tomb at Valley of the Kings
- Any optional tours.
- Personal spendings.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Day 1: Arrival Luxor
Welcome to Luxor, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Luxor International Airport and then he will escort you to the hotel by an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 2: Luxor Sightseeing Tours – Aswan
Breakfast at your hotel, then you will be picked up by your own tour guide, and transfer to the West Bank of the Nile River to visit; Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, the powerful Egyptian queen, and Colossi of Memnon. Continue driving to visit the splendid Luxor Temple, considered the greatest open-air museum and probably the second most visited historical site in Egypt, Karnak Temples. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant in Luxor. Later on you will be transferred to your hotel in Aswan, about 03 hours far from Luxor. Arrive Aswan to check in your the hotel and overnight in Aswan.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Abu Simbel Temples
Enjoy breakfast with free time at your hotel, then at 11:00 am start your trip to Abu Simbel Temples. It takes about 3 hours drive one way from Aswan to Abu Simbel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival at Abu Simbel, enjoy the impressive Temples of Ramses II at Abu Simbel, which is dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Harakhte, Amun-Re, and to Ramesses II, then enjoy your lunch box during driving back to Aswan. Overnight in Aswan.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch box
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing – Final Departure
Check out after having your breakfast, then you will be transferred for a day tour in Aswan to see the world famous High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk, then on to the beautiful located Temple of Philae on Isis Island and the Granite Quarries, which is dedicated to the goddesses Isis and Hathor. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant in Aswan. Later on you will be escorted from Aswan to Luxor, which is about 3 hours driving, followed by a transfer to Luxor Airport for final departure. Your flight has to be after 18:00
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Helnan Aswan Hotel
Sonesta St. George Hotel Luxor
Note : If the mentioned cruise or the hotel are not available, the company has the right to change to any cruise or hotel, as long as it is of same category.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
FROM YOUR HOTEL
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.