Package 8 Days 7 Nights Road to The Nile Luxur & Aswan at Christmas Holidays
Make your Christmas holiday different this year in Egypt through this 8-day Road to the Nile Tour. It will take you from Cairo and its ancient sites to Luxor, boarding our 5-star Nile Cruise to enjoy unforgettable tour among the historical places in Luxor and Aswan. Visit ancient monuments along the Nile such as East and West Bank at Luxor, Esna, Edfu and Aswan sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 05 star Superior Nile Cruise on full board
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private Tours)
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing Sun Pyramids Tours group
- English-speaking tour guide during your trips
- Meals at hotel, Nile cruise and during your tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water during the trip
- Portage when needed
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spendings
- Day 2
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, famous Sphinx, and Valley temple facing the great statue. Lunch at a good quality local restaurant. Then transfer to enjoy the Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar..
Check out from the hotel in the morning then transfer to Cairo Airport for a flight to Luxor where you will be met and assisted, then taken by an air-conditioned vehicle to board your Nile Cruise to check in. After lunch on board, enjoy a visit to the impressive Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple.
After breakfast on your Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise, take an excursion to the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, Valley of the Kings, then to mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom Pharaoh Hatshepsut in the 15th century BC. Head to the Colossi of Memnon. After lunch, you will sail to Edfu enjoying a leisurely dinner on board. Overnight on board Nile Cruise.
After breakfast on Nile Cruise, visit the well-preserved Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to Horus at Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to see the unique Temple of Sobek, dedicated to Sobek the crocodile god, and Horus the falcon-headed god.Have your lunch on board. Continue sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board your Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise.
Day 6: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
After breakfast on Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise, enjoy a day’s sightseeing in Aswan. Start with the High Dam and the largest known ancient obelisk, located in the northern region of the stone quarries of ancient Egypt, the Unfinished Obelisk, proceeding to the beautiful Temple of Philae, which is devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor. Dinner and overnight on board deluxe Nile Cruise.
Day 7: Fly Aswan to Cairo
Disembark from your Nile Cruise after breakfast, then transfer to Aswan Airport for your return to Cairo where you will be met and assisted at the airport then taken to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8: Cairo – Fly Back Home
Breakfast at the hotel with free time at your leisure, then you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for your final departure.
Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel and Spa
Le Passage Hotel and Casino
Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
Departure Time :from Arrival Cairo
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.