Paddle-board to Piran & Explore Skocjan Caves - Active Day Tour from Ljubljana
Be active while exploring Slovenian coast and enjoy paddle-boarding experience, which has been voted "Best Summer Tour" 2016 and2017!
You will soak up the sun while paddle-boarding, explore Mediterranean gem, the old town of Piran on your own, walk thought the underground UNESCO protected Skocjan caves and and visit the local karst farm, taste local specialties and home-produced spirits. Introductory sup course is included, so anybody who can swim can join, all equipment is provided.
per adult from
8 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Paddle-boarding experience - sup course with sup&fun games
- Visit of enchanting Mediterranean town of Piran
- memories captured on a GoPro during the day tour
- Sup equipment (Red PaddleCo. board, paddle, safety leash)
- short wetsuit in case you will need one in spring or autumn
- professional guide who is an experienced and certified sup instructor
- Small-group tour - 2-8 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Local dinner at the Karst region - it is an option
- The full day sightseeing tour is perfect for active travelers, who likes exploring new places in new and interesting way.
Pick-up location. Your accommodation in Ljubljana around 8.15AM.
Paddle-board to the enchanting town of Piran. Paddle-boarding is active, green and fun way of sightseeing, where you can observe the nature from water perspective. Expect also total relaxation and refreshment, as your balance will be challenged with sup games. Don't worry if you don't have previous experiences with paddle-boarding, introductory sup course is included.
Explore Piran on your own. You will be able to explore the idyllic seaside town of Piran on your own, wink at the statue of Giuseppe Tartini, Piran’s most famous inhabitant known as the “first violin of Europe”.
Visit Skocjan caves. Skocjan caves is a remarkable cave system which has been on the UNESCO World Heritage list since 1986. The formations of stalactites and stalagmites are breathtaking and a river flows through the caves that are adorned with innumerable drip stones, curtains and limestone pools.
Taste culinary specialties from Karst region. Local farm at the Karst is a must visit! Get local food experience, taste wine.
Return to Ljubljana. Around 7PM
Departure Point :Pick-up spot is your accommodation, so send us your accommodation address in Ljubljana, we will send you the exact pick up time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Your accommodation in Ljubljana
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must be able to swim
- Children up to 10 years old can sit in front of the sup board
- Children from 10 years on can paddle-board on their own
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- In case of really bad weather (strong wind, rain) you will get a full refund
- In the spring and in the autumn short neoprene suit is available if you require it before the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.