Paddle-boarding & Hiking - Active Day Tour to Soca Valley from Ljubljana
A full-day escape offers paddle-boarding on the emerald green Soča River, hiking to the #MustSee waterfall and gorge, catching a glimpse of the mighty Alpine highlands and tasting traditional Slovenian cuisine from the Gorenjska region. A perfect 11 hour tour for an outdoor enthusiast!
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 hours long sup experience on Soca river;
- introductory paddle-boarding course;
- sup equipment (Red Paddle SUP board, paddle, safety leash)
- professional guide who is an experienced and certified ASI instructor;
- hike to Kozjek waterfall;
- stop at Korita gorge;
- sightseeing lower and upper Soca Valley and Vrsic Mountain pass;
- transport from Ljubljana;
- short wetsuit in case you will need one in spring or autumn;
- memories captured on a GoPro during the tour.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Soca Valley, Bovec Slovenia
The Soča River is the most stunning sup location in Slovenia! A full-day escape offers paddle-boarding on the calm currents of the emerald beauty, hiking to the #MustSee waterfall and gorge, catching a glimpse of the mighty Alpine highlands and tasting traditional Slovenian cuisine from the Gorenjska region. A perfect tour for an outdoor enthusiast!
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Kozjak Waterfalls, Kobarid Slovenia
Hiking to the #MustSee waterfall and gorge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vrsic Pass - Julian Alps, Kranjska Gora 4270 Slovenia
Catching a glimpse of the mighty Alpine highlands and tasting traditional Slovenian cuisine from the Gorenjska region.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bananaway - Stand Up Paddle Tour in Ljubljana, Spica Caffe, Ljubljana 1000 Slovenia
Paddle-boarding in Ljubljana is a unique experience, as Ljubljana is currently the only European capital that offers an intimate experience of stand-up paddle-boarding through the very heart of town.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is active
- For paddleboarding bring a swimming suit, towel, a sun creme, lycra UV shirt (if you have one)
- For hiking bring comfortable snickers (easy hike), tshirt, shorts, swetter
- Bring a bottle of water
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Recommended for active, outdoor-loving travelers and enthusiastic stand-up paddlers.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.