Paddle Boarding towards Secret Beach
We will paddle boards to a secret beach in the exclusive area of Las Brisas.
You do not require previous experience or know how to swim.
In our tours we have paddled near the Cuauhtemoc, one of the most beautiful sailboats in the World!
We have also come to find turtles, dolphins and even whales in the Bay.
Our instructors are trained to give you confidence and safety in the water, even if you don't have previous experience or know how to swim.
Our tables were specially manufactured for our service, they are designed so that people with or without previous experience can row easily.
per adult from
What's included :
- We include the use of paddle board, paddle and flotation vest to size
What's excluded :
- Tips are optional and are not included in the tour cost.
- Food or drinks are optional and are not included in the tour cost.
- The photographs taken during the tour are not included in the cost of the tour.
We start at the beach receiving instructions from our instructor, he will give you some tips and advice on how to row and stand on the board. Later we enter the water and paddle a bit to practice, the falls are fun and are already included in the cost!
Once you are ready, we will move away from the beach and paddle near the Naval Zone, some months a year the Cuauhtemoc School Ship is anchored in this area, this is one of the most beautiful sailboats in the world, once we pass the area Naval, we arrive at Playa del Secreto, an area that can be reached only by sea, so very few people know this beach. We will enjoy the crystalline and calm waters of this beach, and if you have energy left, before returning to our location we can row a little through the exclusive area of Las Brisas, where the most beautiful houses of Acapulco are,
NOTE: To make your experience even better, we recommend you visit us early in the morning, the Bay dawns in calm and windless, like a huge pool.
Departure Point :SUP Aca. Locación Lupe de Arena, Fragata Yucatán 210, Fracc Costa Azul, Costa Azul, 39850 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.