PaddleBoard Rental in Puerto Rico
Pirate Snorkeling specializes in introducing guests to the amazing underwater life and natural beauty of the protected area of Seven Seas Bay, Fajardo. We are passionate about marine-life and eco-tourism and hope that our guests are inspired to make a commitment to protect our oceans and marine-life too.
per adult from
What's included :
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Marine Life Identification Card & Map
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos ( Camera Rental available)
- Mosquito repellent
- Extra clothes
- Just imagine. A sunny and hot day. The sound of the sea breaking on the shore. Paddling in kayak through crystalline and warm waters. Exploring and discovering new places, where a boat can not navigate. Just imagine, a piece of paradise in the sea.
Departure Point :Welcome Center, PR-987, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/13/2020 - 6/22/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants 17 years and under must have an adult participating on the tour. We do not recommend the participation of the following guests: Pregnant Women Guests with back, neck, wrist, arm, leg problems, injuries and/or cast. Guest with epilepsy, heart conditions and/or dizziness. All guests must be able to communicate in English or Spanish. You are responsible for sharing these conditions with the rest of your group.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic, Pirate Snorkeling Shack, implements a series of preventive measures that can help our ecotourism activities to be carried out in a safe way, in accordance with the preservation of the environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.