Paddleboarding Adventure through the Condado Lagoon
Our experience is really special because of the ecosystem of the lagoon. It is very common to come across manatees that feed on seagrass and that live in harmony with so many other marine species that live there. The lagoon is an important natural reserve that is protected for study and conservation as it is part of the San Juan Bay estuary. It also has a community of natural and artificial reefs that make the experience even richer. The flora, the mangroves, the landscape and how the species live in their natural ecosystem is an experience added to the sport to be performed in the lagoon. These conservation efforts seek to educate and increase knowledge for their conservation and the enjoyment of these beauties. The best thing is that it is centrally located at the entrance to San Juan, the capital of Puerto Rico and the historic center that is the largest tourist attraction on the island.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- paddleboard, life jacket, paddle
- Basic class for beginners available provided by instructor.
What's excluded :
- Looking for a fun water sport that is not only easy to learn, but also serves as a full body workout? Try the paddle boarding adventure at the Condado Lagoon Natural Reserve. Includes Basic class for beginners provided by instructor. And all the equipment.
Explore and enjoy paddle boarding through the lagoon and be amazed by the beauty of this location.
Prefer kayaks? Choose our kayaks and enjoy the adventure through the calm waters!
Departure Point :860 Ashford Ave, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Vip Adventures Puerto Rico