Paddling Tour with whoosh Explore Canoe Club on the River Stort
Explore the River Stort by canoe or kayak from our base at Reedings Meadow in Sawbridgeworth. Join this 2.5-hour tour along the River Stort taking in the beautiful river landscape of Hertfordshire and Essex including traditional locks, mills and maltings. The tour is ideal for both beginners that are new to canoeing and kayaking as well as experienced paddlers. We have a choice of single person kayaks with skegs that are ideal for individual paddlers as well as 2 person prospector canoes which are suitable for families, couples or paddlers with younger children. We will introduce you to the skills needed to paddle a canoe or kayak and support you on your taster session. Boat rentals also available for experienced paddlers.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All activities
What's excluded :
Saturday morning paddling session in either canoes or kayaks on the River Stort.
Explore the river between Sawbridgeworth and Spellbrook with a guide or go on a longer self guided paddling session on the river on your own paddling adventure if you have paddling experience. Please specify when booking the level of instruction required and or your level of paddling experience to help us plan your paddling session.
• Whoosh Explore, Northfield Rd Reedings Meadow, Sawbridgeworth CM21 9DT England
Departure Point :5 Reedings Way, Sawbridgeworth CM21 9DX, UK
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.