PADI Deep Diver
Does the idea of deep diving thrill or fascinate you? Gain the required knowledge and skills to plan and make enjoyable deep dives while minimizing risks.
Deep diving is defined as dives made between 60 feet (18 meters) and 130 feet (40 meters).
Exploring wrecks or descending along walls requires skills to be picked up during a PADI Deep Diver Specialty course.
Your instructor begins with reviewing deep diving. He will make you aware of knowing your limits underwater during recreational diving. You will perform four deep dives to get acquainted with specialized deep diving equipment, deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
You will be able to manage your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations. The fun part about this course is the opportunity to explore the deep. It’s exhilarating.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dive Instructor
- Tank 12 L
- Transfer within Hurghada, Sahl hashish and Makadi
What's excluded :
- Diving equipment
- Underwater photography & Photo session on board
- Transfer from and to Soma Bay (10 Euro), El Gouna (10 Euro)
- Learning materials & Certificate 76.5 Euro
Your training starts by reviewing reasons for deep diving and how important it is to know your personal limits. During four deep dives with your instructor, you’ll go over, specialized deep diving equipment.You’ll get familiar with deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control. Learn to manage your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
You’ll need a dive computer along with the rest of your basic scuba equipment. A dive light and slate are also convenient within the framework. Our instructor may demand other gear appropriate for local deep diving.
• Egypt Divers, Safaga Road, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please don't forget to send your hotel room number on arrival
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.