PADI Discover Scuba Diving, In Costa Maya, Mahahual, México.
Discover a world beneath the surface of the sea and create some incredible memories. Diving is guaranteed to open up a new world of adventure. Both exhilarating and tranquil, there are many reasons scuba diving is a great activity for everyone.
1)A great activity for most ages: Anyone aged 12 and up can become fully certified in scuba diving. There are divers who stay active into their 90s.
2)Safe and easy: With proper skill, training and equipment, scuba diving can be a safe and easy activity to learn. If you can swim and if you can breathe, then you can dive.
3)Interact with undersea creatures: Connect with a stunning variety of undersea creatures from coral, sea turtles and fish to large marine mammals. Personally discover the biodiversity in our oceans and see the things that most people only see móviles.
4)Get out of the comfort zone: Try something new and change your life. Scuba diving is an activity and a skill to be passionate about and proud of. So come join us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
A quick and easy introduction into what it takes to explore the underwater world. Although this is not a scuba certification course, you'll learn all the steps it takes to be a certified diver
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. To sign up for a Discover Scuba Diving experience, no prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health. Are you ready to try it out?
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a Professional. You'll make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with it.
Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
Have fun swimming around and exploring.
Departure Point :Liza, Mahahual, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.