PADI Discover Scuba Diving - introduction program for beginners
Maximum two students per Instructor (bigger group on request) to give you the best experience possible! For first timers and/or non certified divers, the Discover Scuba Diving will give you a real taste of scuba diving by learning some skills and have two proper dives, up to one hour underwater each!
Run straight from boat with full briefing on the way to the dive site, take the plunge for a life changing experience!
After completion you would receive a participant booklet and an online recognition of your program via the PADI website.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Hon Mun Island
What's excluded :
- Towel, swim wear, sun screen, underwater camera (available on rental)
- Try scuba diving at Hon Mun island! Private-like lesson with an Instructor to learn the basics of scuba diving and enjoy two dives to explore reefs and see plenty of fish!
Departure Point :72 Trần Phú, Lộc Thọ, Thành phố Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa 650000, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.