PADI Scuba Certification in cancun
Scuba Diving is a unique activity whats allow people to visit the underwater world. getting certified it not only a great activity but a Lifestyle !!
being able to visit countries and being able to go where other people simply cant is really exciting !. think about learning how to scuba while you are in holidays. going in a boat to beautiful healthy reefs full of marine life. water around 84F/26C year around with a blue pristine turquoise colour.
Dive Instructors here work 365 days a year. this is what we do for living. dive professionals here are well prepared to teach you and show you the best dive sites in Mexico.
to be able to take the certification course you need to be completely healthy. no asma, no heart diseases. if you have a medical issue we can provide a medical statement so you get sign off by your doctor.
make sure you contact us before or once you have your reservation. to clarify any question or if you need more details or information.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
- wetsuits rental optional
- All Fees and Taxes
We will provide an ebook so you can read ahead of time before showing up in the dive center. this will allow us to save time so when you come you wont have to read here in cancun. so first day we will do a small review about your dive theory. then we will be in the pool where we will teach you over 20 dive skills in a easy friendly environment. ater thats we need to do 4 dives over 2 days. we can be flexible with the schedules but the first day will be shallow no more then 12mts/ 40ft. that's when we will required you to do the learned skills. all under supervision of a dive instructor. second day you will do 2 more dives and you will be scuba certified.
• Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Av. Sayil 22, 4, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Scuba Certification in cancun 11/18/2019 - 10/23/2021
Scuba Cert. w/ Hotel 3 days 11/18/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All the equipment has been sanitized for use and the staff have been taking several courses from the government requirements. as courses from the main scuba agencies as: PADI, TDI, RAID and others. we are compromised for everyone's safety. we own a dive center witch is a 5 Star PADI IDC Dive center.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.