PADI Scuba Diver
This course is ahead of the Open Water Diver Course. If it is your ambition to become a recreational diver, but restricted in preparation time, this course will fit you like a diving suit… If you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide, than this course is an ideal intermediate step to an Open Water Diver certification.
In essence, the PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course for those who are short on time but really want to become a diver.
Once you have successfully qualified you are allowed to dive to a maximum depth of 12 metres or 40 feet in the company of a guiding instructor. It also entitles you to continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.You are entitled to obtain air fills, rent or purchase, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as they are properly supervised.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dive Instructor
- Diving Equipment
- Tank 12 Liter
- Transfer within Hurghada, Sahl hashish and Makadi
What's excluded :
- Transfer from and to Soma Bay (10 Euro), El Gouna (10 Euro)
- Learning materials & Certificate 76.5 Euro
The PADI Scuba Diver course comprises three main stages. The first phase is what is called knowledge development. You can required knowledge online, through independent stucy or in our classroom. It will open windows to understand basic principles of scuba diving.
The second phase is concentrated on dives in confined water to be taught basic scuba skills.
Th third phase consists of open water dives to practice the skills you have learned in confined surroundings.
• Egypt Divers, Safaga Road, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please don't forget to send your hotel room number on arrival
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.