PADI Scuba Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you’re short on time but really want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you ̶ particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide. This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification, if that’s your ultimate goal.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 open water boat dives in Riviera Maya
- 3 pool sessions
- 3 theory sessions
- PADI course materials
- full scuba diving equipment
- Professional PADI Instructor
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
1. Knowledge development to understand the basics of scuba diving
2. Confined water/ pool dives to learn basic scuba skills
3. Open water dives to use your skills and explore
The PADI Scuba Diver course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification:
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
1. Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12m/ 40 ft.
2. Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
3. Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification or taking certain specialty diver courses.
• ScubaCaribe, Playa del Carmen Mexico
Departure Point :ScubaCaribe - Diving & Water Sports, Lote 1, Condominio Playacar, Playacar, Paseo Xaman - Ha Mz 3, Playacar, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- PLEASE, CONTACT SCUBACARIBE AT LEAST 1 DAY PRIOR TO ACTIVITY
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.