Paella Cooking Class and Private Tour Albufera Natural Park
Learn to cook Spain's national dish, paella, in the Valencian rice fields where it originated. With a small group, discover Spanish culinary secrets from an experienced chef as you learn how to make the authentic dish of rice, meats, and shellfish. Enjoy the fruits of your labor during a 2-course lunch at the historic farmhouse where the cooking class takes place, then get a private tour of Albufera National Park during a post-lunch walk.
per adult from
What's included :
- English and Spanish translator.
- Meeting point pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Beverages & Appetizer
- Cooking equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Natural de la Albufera, El Saler, 46012, Valencia Spain
Private tour of Albufera National Park during a post-lunch walk.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mi Paella En El Huerto, Cami Raco, 46023 Riola Spain
Spend a fun paella day as we valencians do.
We will pick you up at meeting point (Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 4) and go to the country house near the Albufera Natural Park. Once we get there,what better than having a snack while we explore the surroundings.
Time to dress up as chefs and start with the class, admiring the wonderful views and cooking the authentic paella.
Halfway through the process, while the paella is simmering, we will take a break to taste typical tapas.
Time to add the rice and discover many valencian traditions and habits.
But not everything is going to be work! The reward is sharing sensations, flavors, experiences, anecdotes ... and of course enjoying your delicious paella.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point to pick up: Plaza del Ayuntamiento, nº4. In front of the Melia Plaza Hotel. 46002. Valencia.Port pickup and drop-offPorts
- Valencia Port
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 adult people per booking is required
- Dress code is comfortable
- Children and youth under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age 18.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.