Paint Ball and Njegos's Mausoleum Tour
Lovćen is the symbol of Montenegro and its freedom. The mountain is located at 1749 m above sea level, and in 1952, it was declared a national park. On one of the peaks of Lovćen, Jezerski vrh – 1675 m above sea level, there is a Mausoleum, dedicated to Peter II Petrović Njegoš bishop, ruler, thinker and poet, one of the most important figures of Montenegrin history. This place, this great man has chosen for his life for his eternal rest. From the Jezerski vrh you can see half of Montenegro, Adriatic Sea, Skadar Lake, and when are good weather conditions the coast of Italy. As one of the 5 national parks, Lovćen is special in many ways. It is rightly said that Lovćen is a natural treasure of Montenegro. At the foothill of Lovćen, at 900 m above sea level, there is the most famous Montenegrin village Njeguši, where the Petrović dynasty comes from, which ruled for 300 years by Montenegro.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Driving by car, minivan, van or minibus
- All road expenses and parking fees
- Travel insurance
- Tourist tax
- tickets: National park Lovćen, Njegoš’s Mausoleum
- Paint Ball – 100 bullets per person, complete protective equipment
- Entry/Admission - Njegos Mausoleum
What's excluded :
- Bullets addition
- Licensed tourist guide - optionally for extra fee
- Drinks and food during the tour
- Visits to bars and restaurants
- Travel health insurance - optionally
- Other non-program costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Njegos Mausoleum, Mount Lovcen, Cetinje 81250 Montenegro
Driving towards Lovćen with photo breaks.
Arrival at Lovćen. Visit Njegoš’s mausoleum (461 steps to the top). Stairs to Njegoš’s mausoleum also lead through the tunnel through the mountain, and after a few minutes walk you arrive to the “sky under the clouds”, to the Jezerski vrh – Lake peak, from where all around you is provided as in the palm – 1 hour.
After visiting the mausoleum, we return to the active part of the excursion, to the unforgettable adrenalin entertainment “PAINTBALL” in Ivanova Korita. Paintball is a tactical sports game genre of extreme. It is an imitation of short fire contacts in limited space. For this kind of sports, use the special pneumatic marker, from which shoots balls filled with paint.
The ground is located in a national park Lovćen, on Ivanova Korita, where there are several different positions with different games modes.
Dense forests and and various obstacles give charm and adrenaline in the game.
Abandoned old mountain home surrounded by woods gives participants the imagination how tactically to win the home through a variety of game mode.
You will get from the team a complete briefing and explanation of the game rules, methods and instructions on safety during the games.
The game lasts from 1 hour to 2 hours.
Lunch at the restaurant in Ivanova Korita – 1h and 30 min – optionally.
Return to the place of accommodation. The end of the tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat.We pick from ports: Kotor and Bar.Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Ports
- Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/15/2020 - 10/3/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age for Paint Ball is 10 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.