Palenque - Home of a culture
Ethnotouristic visit to the population of Palenque; wich is located 50 kms from Cartagena.
This poblation was an African enclave during the time of the Spanish colony, still maintains traditions such as language, food, dance and culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Typical Lunch
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Hotel pick up and drop-off (Not apply if you are in hotels of Manzanillo area)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/fromHotels in the manzanillo area
- One of our representatives will pick you up at your hotel at the agreed time to start a visit to Palenque, located 50 kilometers from Cartagena. In Palenque you will see an example of ethnic tourism.
This place, which was an African enclave during the Spanish colonial period, still maintains traditions such as language, food, dance and culture. We will take a walk through the town to watch a musical performance and visit important places in Palenque, and you can prove a typical Lunch.
The trip back to Cartagena will be at the end of the afternoon. This tour, which lasts about 8 hours, takes place on Sundays
Departure Point :At your hotel (Not apply to hotels in Manzanillo area, in this case you must to arrive at Bocagrande zone)
Departure Time :Only Sundays at 08:00 Hrs
Return Detail :To your hotel (Not apply to hotels in Manzanillo area)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- It's important that you keep in mind, that this is a cultural tour in a small town of Colombia so you will find a basic infrastructure in this place
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.