Palermo Food Tour
Experience Buenos Aires from a different perspective!
We will take you to 4 amazing restaurants that cannot be found on any guidebook!
Enjoy over 8 different dishes and drinks showcasing the best of Argentine cuisine!
Discover the neighbourhood of Palermo while meeting fellow travellers!
Intimate food tour with a max of 10 guests to keep it personal.
Knowledgable guides who are truly passionate about gastronomy.
We do tours for max 10 guests at a time to keep it intimate.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Dinner - The tour includes stops in 4 different restaurants. We will serve you over 7 different dishes and drinks. From doing a wine tasting, to having a great steak, you will love this tour!
- Entry/Admission - Palermo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Our guide will show you the best restaurants of this neighborhood. We will go into 4 restaurants and try over 7 different dishes/drinks to get to know the best of Argentine gastronomy!
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Plaza Armenia, Calle Armenia 1901- perimetro Costa Rica, Nicaragua y Malabia- Barrio Palermo Viejo, Buenos Aires C1414DKO Argentina
This beautiful park serves our tour as the inflection point between trendy Palermo Soho and traditional Palermo Viejo
Departure Point :Honduras 5288, C1414 BMV, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Julián Álvarez 1500, C1414DSF CABA, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.