Palma Night Walking Tour
Starting at 7.30 pm: Discover the historic centre of Palma and quaint little streets on this evening tour through Palma's old city centre. Tour ends in a typical local tapas bar.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Discover the historic centre of Palma and quaint little streets on this evening tour through Palma's old city centre.
On this city tour your will see historic buildings and interesting constructions, you will hear exciting tales and pleasurable anecdotes as well as visiting the most popular places in town.
Your guide is a source of insider knowledge about Palma's night-life, knows the best-kept secrets and will direct you to the best tapas restaurants and bars in the historic city centre with its many attractive spaces and cosy corners where you can sit and celebrate until the sun comes up, and not just in summer.
See the gothic cathedral, the former kings palace, the Llonja monument, Es Baluard forteress, the highstreet Born, placa mercado- former food market, the old town house and the parliament.
Departure Point :Carrer de la Mar, 18, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation received at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.