Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour From Selcuk Kusadasi Pamukkale
Visit Pamukkale and walk along the Hierapolis ancient city ruins, see the huge Necropolis, and feel the warmth of the natural spring as you go barefoot on the Tavertine pools.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation in deluxe non smoking minivan with A/C and comfortable seats,
- Fluent English speaking guided escorted group tours as specified in the itinerary
- lunch without drinks,
- All the transportation fees such as highway fees and parking,
- All the expenses of guide & driver such as meals and accommodations
- 18 local taxes
What's excluded :
- drinks during lunch,
- tips to guide&driver,
- personal expenses,
- After breakfast drive to Pamukkale which is the center of natural thermal spring waters with healing properties. Due to the chemical properties in the water, pure white colored travertines and stepped water terraces have been created on the mountain slope. It is for its resemblance of cotton piles that it is called 'Cotton Castle' in Turkish.
Visit the travertines and the ancient city of Hierapolis which has the biggest Nekropol with 1200 gravestones in Anatolia. The sacred pool also is one of the highlights of the site. There shallow thermal waters ripple over a wonderful scattering of ancient roman ruins that lie beneath.
Departure Point :Hotels in Selçuk, Kuşadası, Pamukkale & Karahayıt,
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.